Audio Visual Presentation Systems
Audio Visual Presentation Systems are quickly becoming an essential tool for today's leading IT companies. Conference rooms with multiple high definition displays fed by multiple sources are advantageous in a competitive industry where teams can be brought together to learn, share, and prepare strategies and solutions quickly and effectively. IT classrooms, used to train staff on the very latest technologies, procedures, and software, are becoming commonplace for corporations wanting to keep pace with the growing knowledge base required to remain ahead of the competition. Project work spaces equipped with audio and video matrix switch capabilities are valuable tools for developing and testing customer required solutions in simulated "real-world" environments. Digital Signage and Video program distribution for corporate information, emergency notification, advertisement, network news program delivery or online content monitoring, is another growing need in today's commercial and government environment.
Whether delivered to common areas such as lobbies or break rooms, or to critical work space areas to keep abreast of current events, these types of systems are increasingly being integrated into the business environment as a necessary multimedia tool in today's need-to-know-now landscape. As you consider the investment into Audio Visual projects for your company, start by asking these questions:
- What are the intended uses for my AV system? Boardroom presentation, Classroom/Training, Project Development, Entertainment, Information sharing etc.?
- What are the dimensions of the space and display areas and what are the intended viewing and seating requirements?
- What types of media input will I need to accommodate? VGA, DVI, HDMI, component video, or other?
- Do I need to incorporate audio for an instructor, guest speaker, or external audio source?
- What is the normal lighting condition going to be while operating the display?
- How many displays should I consider?
- How many source inputs and what types of video content will I need to design for?
- What types of system control and switching should I consider?
- Do I have 3rd party content providers to incorporate such as Cable TV, Internet, Satellite TV, or other?
- Do I have sound transmission control considered for the adjacent spaces?
- Do I have existing equipment to be considered for inclusion in the new system design?
- What interior design elements need to be preserved, accommodated or enhanced with this AV project?
Putting together the "complete package" that will accommodate your specific mission needs is where Capitol Cable Communications will be your design and installation partner. We will sit down with your team leaders and discuss your basic requirements, brain-storm possible additional requirements as your organization succeeds and expands, and then assemble the solution that best suits your technical needs, budgetary guidelines, and flexibility for the future. Our partnerships with the AV industry's leading display and system control manufacturers combined with the knowledge gained from a successful past performance delivering high-quality systems installations will enable our team to design a system that incorporates the most advanced products available today. Our team works with only the industry's top manufacturers such as DaLite, Panasonic, Chief Manufacturing, Sharp, Extron, Kramer Electronics, Sanyo, Furman, Tanoy, JBL, Shure, Samsung, TOA, and Crestron to name a few. We are an authorized dealer for Kramer Electronics and have Extron and Crestron certified partners to assist in design, programming, and training for systems that include these state of the art control solutions. If your AV solution requires VTC (Video Teleconferencing) capability, we are teamed with authorized Polycom and Tanberg equipment providers to produce a unified solution for your organization. Aesthetics and architectural design are quite frequently a high value concern for customer premise installations. Our design and engineering team will work with your interior design staff or architect and put together a solution that accommodates form AND function, delivering an installation that will please both the observer and the operator.
Capitol Cable Communication is staffed with an experience AV installation team headed by industry tested and BICSI trained personnel that will insure all components are installed per manufacturer guidelines, and the supporting structured cabling system will perform as designed for the life of the installation. Our project management staff will guide and directly manage all aspects of the installation team, solving inevitable challenges that may arise during complex system installations of this variety, thereby leaving you to concentrate on your core business goals by removing the burden of project over-site during the installation period. We will manage the process from design to system turn-up for a true turn-key experience. Our goal is to deliver a high quality installation, designed and installed by the best team of professionals available, at a competitive value for you, the customer. Contact us today for more information and we would be happy to put you in touch with our satisfied customers so you can hear from them about their successful Audio Visual installation experience with Capitol Cable Communications Inc.